Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Know Your Power by Nancy Pelosi and Amy Hill Hearth - Hardcover - Random House

In these pages, she encourages mothers and grandmothers, daughters and granddaughters to never lose faith, to speak out and make their voices heard, to focus on what matters most and follow their dreams wherever they may lead. Perhaps the Speaker says it best herself in the Preface: “I find it humbling and deeply moving when women and girls approach me, looking for insight and advice. If women can learn from me, in the same way I learned from the women who came before me, it will make the honor of being Speaker of the House even more meaningful.”

Visit Random House to read more.

Has anyone read the new Nancy Pelosi Book? I would love to hear your thoughts.
What women influenced you and your success?

ASN

No comments:

Post a Comment